ACPE Ireland is an all Ireland multi faith organization, committed to the professional education, of people involved in pastoral ministry. We provide educational programs for interested persons who are preparing to become professional providers of pastoral ministry in a variety of institutional and community settings such as healthcare, education and parishes.
We also educate those who are preparing for ordained/commissioned religious leadership to have competence in providing Spiritual Care to their faith communities.
ACPE Ireland is concerned with a holistic approach to health, well-being, and personal development with a special focus on spiritual and religious care.
ACPE Ireland is committed to the education of those involved in pastoral ministry
To promote excellence in pastoral ministry education and research
- Free Lecture ” Religious Diversity in Healthcare” October 6, 2014
- Images of our Centres August 7, 2014
- HSE Palliative Care Competencies August 7, 2014
- ACPE (Ireland) and Facebook – Click on logo to view new page August 7, 2014
- Graduation at Cork University Hospital July 2014 August 7, 2014